About Me

A guy and two girls, honestly speaking about whatever comes to mind. From sports, relationships, news, politics, trends, and entertainment. We'll cover it all, right here at unhonest.blogspot.com. Have a question, or comment? Post it below or email us at: unhonest.blog@gmail.com.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Celebrity-Athlete of the Day: Rajon Rondo


All this week, I will be using the input from some of my close friends and followers of the blog for the Celebrity-Athlete series. Some might be better than others; however, I have made sure that all the ones used will at least be, somewhat, believable.

This one comes courtesy of my older cousin Tim, Jr. (I call him Tilly). I would like to take this time to say that these are jokes and I don’t mean any offense by them (for the most part); however, all jokes contain the slightest ounce of the truth.

Today’s Athlete: Rajon Rondo, point guard for the Boston Celtics.

  • Ok, so Tilly and I were watching Diddy-Dirty Money’s “Hello Good Morning” music video a few weeks ago. Towards the end, Tilly pointed out that one of the members of Dirty Money – Dawn – looked just like NBA All-Star, Rajon Rondo. It was almost like the Dish Network gods heard him say it, because, right at that moment, her image flashed on screen. Cue the unadulterated, hysterical laughter followed by about 100 rewinds.

    What really amazed me about his discovery was how quickly he came up with it. It was like turning a double play, bang-bang. The worst part about it is that Rondo doesn’t help himself by being very dainty in demeanor.

    If he was scary, like KG, or fat, like Paul Pierce, I wouldn’t be able to make such a comparison; but he’s not. Rondo is skinny and funny looking, just like Dawn. The real question is, ‘who are the other two-thirds of dirty money in this equation?’ I’m still not sure, but I’m almost positive that it would take a combination of Pierce and KG to make a comparable Diddy.

    After my 10-minutes of non-stop laughter, I realized something: I used to think Dawn looked kind of good (c’mon, before I posted this, don’t act like you didn’t). Tilly had just ruined that for me and now the only thing I can enjoy about Diddy-Dirty Money is Diddy’s dance moves. I’m not going to lie to you, I was pissed for a while; then I realized that a lot of brothers and sisters look alike. Some of them might even be twins.

    Just imagine Dawn performing with Dirty Money while wearing a headband and dribbling a basketball; or, Rondo with eye shadow and leather tights, throwing a game-winning alley-oop to Nate Robinson (and then KG and Pierce dancing in the foreground, taking all the credit for the win).

    Needless to say, Dirty Money’s performances will never be the same for me from now on. Shit, basketball won’t be the same either; I’m just glad I’m not a Celtics fan.
By Aaron Hilton
Follow me on twitter @Way_2_Tall401

No comments:

Post a Comment