About Me

A guy and two girls, honestly speaking about whatever comes to mind. From sports, relationships, news, politics, trends, and entertainment. We'll cover it all, right here at unhonest.blogspot.com. Have a question, or comment? Post it below or email us at: unhonest.blog@gmail.com.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Hate These Guys

So here they are on the cover of the newest edition of Sports Illustrated, my favorite sports magazine.


I don't know about you all... But I really can't stand these guys. Not because theres a possiblity that they can be the new best team in the NBA, not because Chris Bosh is funny looking and Dwayne Wade smiles like a female... but simply because of the huge media frenzy they are creating, with Lebron James leading the way.

What I'm looking forward to? Someone, anyone, whooping their but. If I was a part of the Italian Mob, I'd have a hit list out and at the top of this list would be this Cleveland raised son of a gun. He went from being a beloved NBA star to one of the most hated NBA players in one night.

If he went to Chicago would I have been upset? No, but theres no way he could live up to Michael Jordan. That would've been a smart choice, but of course he chose Miami, James wants an easy win.

Would I have been upset if he went to New York? Nope, I promised the world that I'd fall on the floor and cry, happy that for once I'd be able to watch my team win more than 40 games in a season (I wasn't even asking for a championship, I just want a winning team). Would I have been upset if he stayed in Cleveland? No... who would be? It's his home town. But Miami? He's a punk, and thats all I have to say.

If there's anything new going on about this our boy Aaron Hilton will be blogging on it, I'm done with Lebron and the Heat.

Coco Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment