About Me

A guy and two girls, honestly speaking about whatever comes to mind. From sports, relationships, news, politics, trends, and entertainment. We'll cover it all, right here at unhonest.blogspot.com. Have a question, or comment? Post it below or email us at: unhonest.blog@gmail.com.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Celebrity-Athlete of the Day: Adam Dunn

I was reading a blog post by my good friend @alex_prewitt on LiveFromMudville.blogspot.com talking about athletes who looked like Shrek characters. It got me thinking: what about the other celebrity look-alikes. Every couple of days, from here on out, I will scan popular athletes around the globe in search for their celebrity look alike.

Today's Athlete: Adam Dunn, 1B for the Washington Nationals.
  • Dunn leads his team in nearly every statistical category - OPS, HR, RBI, runs. To many, in the sports world, he's known for being "big ol' country-strong"; however, I see him as the long lost brother of the best damn NASCAR racer in history, Ricky Bobby.

    Every time I see him, I just wanna laugh. I could totally see him in his car, at a red light, saying to himself, "I wanna go fast." There isn't a doubt in my mind that he and, Third-baseman, Ryan Zimmerman meet in the dugout after a big home run fora standard shake n' bake fist bump. Not to mention the mammoth home runs that he hits; and then he trots around the bases, as if to say, "Did that blow your mind? That...Just...HAPPENED!"

    Just look at him: 70s sideburns, check, close crop hair cut, check, country background, check - Dunn is from Houston, TX. Both men are around 6-5, 250+ pounds and athletically gifted. I'm just waiting for the one day that Dunn turns to reporters and says, "If you're not first, you're last," and just walks of the stage.

    I think that, for just one day, Dunn and Will Ferrell should switch jobs. Other than trying to hit a fastball, I don't think anyone could tell the difference.
*Tell me what you think of today's celebrity-athlete. Any and all comments are valuable. who knows, it might give me an idea for my next installment.

By Aaron Hilton
Follow me on twitter @Way_2_Tall401

No comments:

Post a Comment