About Me

A guy and two girls, honestly speaking about whatever comes to mind. From sports, relationships, news, politics, trends, and entertainment. We'll cover it all, right here at unhonest.blogspot.com. Have a question, or comment? Post it below or email us at: unhonest.blog@gmail.com.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Celebrity-Athlete of the Day: Tim Howard


I was going to make this a 3-times a week thing, but I just couldn't put this one off any longer. It's been bothering me for months now. With that, I have decided to make this a daily theme. I will take suggestions via Twitter (@Way_2_Tall401), Facebook (Too Tall), or you can just leave a comment.

Today's Athlete: Tim Howard, goal keeper for team USA.
  • Ever since the middle of last summer, I have watched team USA participate in international competition and have followed their key players - Landon Donovan, Clint Dempsey, Jose Altidore and Tim Howard - regularly. Throughout my time watching them, I have always been bugged with who Howard looked like.

    After much deliberation and a random episode of MadTV, I have figured it out...Eugene Strothers. I couldn't believe it when I first saw the skit; but, then I looked again and I couldn't stop laughing.

    It just makes sense. Who else could he be after taking USA soccer to a "Whole...NOTHA...Level!" (in case you were wondering, yes, I was doing the hand gestures as I typed this.)

    To put it all in perspective, closely examine Howard's pictures that I posted, then watch this clip and tell me that it didn't make you laugh just a little bit harder...He has the high-water shorts - his soccer uniform - he has a bald head, and he also has large, beady eyes. What'd really set it off for me, is if Howard had a lisp. I don't think I would be able to handle it.



    *Tell me what you think of today's celebrity-athlete. Any and all comments are valuable. who knows, it might give me an idea for my next installment.

    By Aaron Hilton
    Follow me on twitter @Way_2_Tall401

No comments:

Post a Comment