About Me

A guy and two girls, honestly speaking about whatever comes to mind. From sports, relationships, news, politics, trends, and entertainment. We'll cover it all, right here at unhonest.blogspot.com. Have a question, or comment? Post it below or email us at: unhonest.blog@gmail.com.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stage 5 Clingers



My title comes from the infamous Pauly D and Daniella episode of The Jersey Shore. Who knew a guido with ten pounds of hair gel could attract so much attention? I guess when your Pauly D things just tend to work out that way.

A Stage 5 Clinger is more that just a creep who doesnt know when to take no for an answer. This clinger is the type who doesnt know how to take complete avoidance as an answer. Let me paint a picture:

Its a warm summer night and I'm out with my main girls, you know a typical Saturday in the 'burbs. Everythings going cool when I meet a tall dark and handsome 21 year old guy who by his smooth skin and long legs was just enough to catch my eye. I guess I caught his as well because next thing you know we're walking hand and hand through the massive crowd flirting nonstop. By the end of our time together we have already exchanged numbers but the night appears far from over. As me and the girls part ways from Mr. Handsome and make way to another house I've already gotten the first text or digital sign of interest. As the night turns into morning I have been asked by Mr Handsome at least four times when I will be reaching home which gives me the impression I have been put on a curfew somewhere in his head.

After getting in the next morning at 6 am my body is in dire need of sleep but believe it or not Handsome has already begun texting me a few hours in and called me back to back. By Monday afternoon I have recieved enough contact from Handsome (or should I rename him Mr Persistant) that I have grown not only unattracted but more like completely sceeved out. This is what I can call a Stage 5 Clinger.

If a girl does not respond to the first nine texts and three calls I'm pretty sure shes not interested no matter how cute you are. Give the woman her space because a needy guy is everybodys pet peeve.
...LL

No comments:

Post a Comment