About Me

A guy and two girls, honestly speaking about whatever comes to mind. From sports, relationships, news, politics, trends, and entertainment. We'll cover it all, right here at unhonest.blogspot.com. Have a question, or comment? Post it below or email us at: unhonest.blog@gmail.com.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yea, I Said It...

Now, those who know me best know that I am a huge J.J. Redick fan; he’s pretty much the most talented player not named Dwight Howard on the Magic. Here are just a few reasons why I think J.J. should be starting over VC:

1. He’s a better shooter – I believe the position is called shooting guard, not slashing guard or underachieving guard. It only makes sense that one of your best shooters play shooting guard.

2. He has 2 good knees – VC has fallen victim to jumper’s knee and a whole array of other injury problems that have hindered his freakish athletic ability. J.J. has not; I’ve never known Redick to be injury prone, even dating back to his years at Duke.

3. He can dunk too – yep, I said it…don’t believe me, I’ll just let the clip below do the talking.



4. Hair – uhhh, all those who think J.J. Redick has the coolest hair on the Magic say ‘I’…”III”. Vin-senior citizen is bald, and with all due respect MJ, someone in that lineup has to have cool hair. Think about it: Ron Artest did it this year, Rodman did it in the past, Pat Riley did it before him – as a coach too, I might add – and J.J. has been rockin’ the jet-black spikes since I started watching him in 2003.

5. Swag on level 10 – for a guy who averages 17+ minutes a game, J.J. hasn’t lost any of the swag that made him one of the greatest Duke guards in history (the best would have to be Andre Dawkins in my eyes). Aaaaaannnddd dude was on the COVER of College Hoops 2K7, pow.

Now before you go attacking me and saying that I’m a ____ rider just think about who got more of the crunch time minutes down the stretch for the Magic when Vince was flaking in the playoffs…again. I’m not saying this is a Duke-UNC thing, but it kinda is; however, I doubt any of this will happen. I don’t think it really should happen, to be honest, but J.J. is one of my favorite players so I have to show some love. Besides, what else would you expect from a die hard Duke fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment