About Me

A guy and two girls, honestly speaking about whatever comes to mind. From sports, relationships, news, politics, trends, and entertainment. We'll cover it all, right here at unhonest.blogspot.com. Have a question, or comment? Post it below or email us at: unhonest.blog@gmail.com.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Who cares?


As I go to read my morning news I scan across the page and read a name that I despise: "Glenn Beck." Recently, his doctor diagnosed him with muscular dystrophy. Muscular dystrophy is a rare genetic disease that could possibly cause blindness... and the headline to the article: "Glenn Beck: I could go blind."

Not to say that I have no sympathy for this man, but come on... this is what's making news? I could care less.

I do sympathize with the blind, my beloved grandfather is blind. Even with my dislike for Glenn Beck, I pray that he is healed of this healed of this disease, and does not go blind. If he's not on television who will be there for me to hate?

But with all this said... is this really news? What happened to the oil spill and the Tea Party vs. NAACP debate? That was actually starting to get really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment